Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Photo-shopping.

    I've been photoshopping since last year. And i'm not getting any better. I tried tutorials.. They do work! Seriously, they do. But when I'm offline or not using the tutorials.. I can't do the trick! : I use just brushes.. yes, JUST brushes. And I'm still hoping that I would do better.

    I'm effin' jealous. I mean, people can do vectoring, make icons look beatiful, exposures and focusing. Errgss.. Anyways, it isn't a problem. :D I'm not into web design. Haha! I was just pondering about it a while ago. Hee hee.

    Since I'm talking about Photos, I have a lot of new self-photos. Haha! Raawr. I dunno, whenever I get bored, I just get the camera or cell phone then CLICK! Ahaha. I have no less 5 new photos everyday. Haha. Wee. I would love to have a new digicam. :( The one I can have for myself. Wee. :>

    Whoah! Enrollment is near. (Or is it starting already? I dunno.) Our school just increased 10% tution fee. Waa? My gosh. You know, I was thinking. When I grow up, will I be able to make my kids study in a good school? I can't imagine myself holding about 50,000 pesos in my hands. Money cannot be picked up from the streets you know. (Except for 1,000 and below. Haha! ) Or if you're effin' lucky to pick tons of money from the streets.. Mhen, that'd be a JACKPOT! Haha! I think I just have to wait. Let's say.. 10 years? Aha!

    Frederica-Chi

    Labels: , , , , , ,



back to top.