Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Anniversary. One year of blogging. Yay!

    Tommorow is my blog's first anniversary. (Yehey! :D) Hmm.. Though this isn't my first blog, I consider tommorow, my first blogging anniversary. I started blogging at Multiply when I was twelve. But then, I got sick of multiply and tried another site for blogging. (Hurray! Blogger! Haha! Mm'kaay.) I started blogging May 30, 2007 using blogger. It's pretty cool since I thought I wouldn't be able to maintain my blog (Like what happened to my multiply blog.) And now, i've been using my blog for over a year!





    But the best part is, people still visit my blog. (I know that you're just lurking. Haha!) My hit counter always go up by 5 or more each day (Woow. :>) I want to thank everyone who visits my blog and keeping in track of my life.. My boring life. Haha! :D





    I would like to thank the people who helped me out with codes and for those who are encouraging me to update my blog. Thank you soo much for being interested. And for those who appreciate my posts even though you aren't commenting on them. Wee. I know.





    Since another blogging year will start, I'll be making a little changes here.. Errr.. These changes aren't much noticable. But you'll see. Haha!





    Gaah, I can't imagine that I've been sharing my life with you guys for almost a year! Waaa. You were reading on my nonsense and stupidity. And you guys aren't saying negative stuff about me... ANG PLASTIC NIYO! Haha! Joke!





    Since I'm very open with my rants and raves plus my insanity.. I would like to know what post you like the most. And what you think about the blog itself, any improvements.. Blah blah. Just comment. And your greetings too! Yehey!



    Labels: , , ,



back to top.