Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Writing in a piece of paper

    Writing became a daily habit for me. I do it now and then just so I can keep track of happenings in my life. I started writing at the age of 12. I don't do it everyday. But hey, I enjoy it mucho. After a while, I noticed that I'm not improving. So I started writing everyday. In notebook or in website. It's really helpful. I cam to a conclusion that "Writing is like taking a bath, don't do it everyday or you're gonna stink!" Why am I telling you these.. I want to inspire people. I want you to start writing. =D I'm not good at it. Though I'm trying to write and share my life with you guys. At a young age, (yes, I'm young. ü) I start writing essays and poems. It became one of my stress busters. In connection to writing, I started liking books. I also get high grades in English. Particularly in compositions. Haha! I'm very proud. Lol. [; I don't know what or who inspired me to write. I just saw a pen and a piece of paper.. Then poof! Now, I write nonstop. Mistakes are normal. So, it's not a big deal. I always have a trash bin near me. Lol. :)) I make about 3-5 mistakes per entry. Raaar. =D




    So.. Let me read your compositions. I won't steal them! I have my own compositions. Errr.. Lol. :)) Now, let's exchange compositions. =D

    Happy birthday to my brother, Eon. :)

    With mucho love,
    Frederica. ♥

    Labels: , , ,



back to top.