Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Put your toes under the sand. =D

    It's summer time. =D
    Put your best bathing suit on.
    Slip on to those brand new flip-flops.
    Rub on that sunscreen.
    And let's hit the beach, baby!

    I have a reaally boring summer. Errr.. No gimiks much. xP Summer is such a bummer. (wow. rhyme. lol) But hey, waiit. I have a boredom buster though, I watch KevJumba and HappySlip on youtube. Lol. Ultimate boredom buster. =D Or sometimes, I download songs. Summer songs. Like Sunburn by Sandwich, Pure shores by All saints.. Blah blah. Or write an essay. I just finished my 2 page essay for Candy Council of Cool. Write poems too. I made one about summer. Haha! Or update your blog (like what I am doing now.) It depends on you if you want to do something productive or be a chouch potato all the time. :o Ym, Friendster and Multiply all the time? Well, that's boring. Try watching a series or something. Not all people will go some where else. So, I'm giving you boredom buster tips. Yaays. xDDDD Read a book or something. That's what I usually do. Time consuming, Saves money. Lol. Not all people have money during the summer. I have a little but I'm saving it for something. (Clothes, Shoes, Load, Shopping, Gigs,blah blah.. Oh-So-Important stuff to be exact.)

    I bought the new candy mag ish. (yaays. I got it on the 5th day of April, that's early.) I dunno. My mom bought me one. She also bought a new game console for my brother. Yaaay. :) My mom has money. I have a few. I need to budget it. :p My mom and I will invade Greenhills. Hopefully before 11th. I'll buy a new shirt for the party. =D I love GH. The besst. With food and all. Yaay. Anyways, about the Mag. I read an article about the guys. Particularly your dad, boyfie, boybud, brother and mentor. I love the article. I mean, My dad teaches me stuff I don't really like. But hey, It's worth a thanks. =D (Skip the boyfie part) For Boybuds, yes. It's not always the girlfriends. I also need boybuds for backup and stuff. They deserve a biiiig huuuug. For the brother, he gives joy until he was two. But, after that, he became a pain in my patella. But after all, he's such a funny guy. Lol. =D Mentor part, These mentors deserve thanks for the patience and all. I'm a slow learner. I admitt! Haha. Thanks y'all. =D



    Gives you mucho love,
    Frederica. =D

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,



back to top.