Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Lister's Party.

    My adventure began 2:00pm. I don't know how to go to eastwood. I was so pissed off. So I was thinking, It's bye bye lister's party for me.

    8:00pm. I was so glad that someone will accompany me to eastwood. Yaay. I went to Robinsons galleria. RUSH! Haha. I walked from MRT Ortigas station to Robinson's. Gaad that's far. So.. We met at Ministop. Then rode a jeppney to Rosario Palengke to meet Ate May. Then we waited for a jeepney to Libis Citibank. We rode a taxi cab. 50.00 php soo 10 php each. Not bad. Lol.

    In eastwood, We looked for club dredd. FINALLY! Jesseboi is outside. He said stuff.. Blah blah. Then we went inside. Rayms was there. He said to each one of us. Lol. Artista?! Haha. Inside, I texted Kat, Jaw and Majoy. Then there. I found them with Elaine and ate Jam and sat with them. Extra. Haha! They are doubting me. Lol. So I showed them my original orange tips. Yes, I am unique. Lol. I saw potpot too. =D

    Miguel came in. My eyes followed him. Gaash. Then going up the stage, he looked at me and raised his eyebrows in an OI expression. That's kilig moment number o1. He sang some songs. Lol. Take me to a place where no one's beeen!!! Okay okay. So someone texted me, so I checked my phone. Then he extended his arm then made a high-five with me. Raaar!! I was shocked. I gave him a weirded look. Not that just that.. I looked to the others in a Ano nangyari look. Then I screamed. Haha! Kilig moment o2. The kilig moment o3 is the picture thing-yyy. He's sweaty. Lol. He asked Kat "Anong school mo?" then looked at her lanyard. I giggled because I think he thought that it's a school ID lace. Haha! I saw Inna (Liciopus) too. Then we went upstairs. But it's a private room. Soo I took a picture of the room. Okay okay. : Gateway to heaven. Lol. Not much pictures. Raar.

    Kat and I went downstairs to look for the missing people. Lol. WOODY! So we stayed there and talked plus laughed. We saw CHRIS. My real deal was to have my picture taken with him. But I was so starstruck that I froze and waved instead. Ooops moment. Raaar. We saw Lia too. She walks so fast! Haha. And she's very pretty. Lol. Then it's time to go..

    --There's always a next time.. Kat, Elaine, Jaw, Majoy, Woody, Pots, Inna, ate Jam nice meeting and seeing you. Woody, lagot ka sakin. :))))))))))))


    xoxo mucho,
    Frederica with the orange tips. xDDDDDD

    Labels: , , , , ,



back to top.