Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Honorable Mention. xD

    I have this dream last night. Lol. It was weird and abnormal. But, It's not bad. =] It's about this guy I know (secret. lol) he is from an all boys school. But suddenly, he was at our school for recognition. Lol. Here's how it goes.

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    There is a party in our school. Like a dance night or whatever. I found a beautiful washroom near the Gymnasium. :)) So I entered. It's really pretty. Lol. Like a hotel washroom or something. Anyway, I entered. Washed my face and blah blah. Then I heard aTV sounds, I peeked in the next room. I saw my friend. Lol. He's watching TV with his dad. Haha! I was like..

    Me: ****? Bat ka andito?
    ****: Ui! -stood up- Recog ko kaya.
    Me: Ah. Okay..? See you around. Congrats.
    ****: Uhm. Sure. Cge. Thanks.

    So I went out of the washroom. Weird huh? A wash room then the room beside it is a TV room? Then a reconition at night? Lol. That's funny. So.. I went to the Gymnasium then party party. I got tired. Ofcourse, I went to the canteen with my pretty friend. I saw him again. Haha! But this time, he's riding a skateboard to the canteen at Madonna Hall!

    Me: Uyy! Ano ba yan!
    ****: HAHAHA! Woohooo!

    Hahahahaha. That was weird. Well, That's a silly dream. After that, He came up to me.

    ****: Ui, samaan mo naman ako. Loner ako eh.
    Me: Suure. So, saan tayo?
    ****: Give me a tour. If that's fine with you..
    Me: Syempre. Haha.

    So.. We toured around the school. Then to my surprise, he became Sam C! So I was like..

    Me: ****?
    ****: -still looking like sam- yes?

    Hahaha. Then I was walking around the campus at 11 something pm, with Sam C! Pretty cool huh. But.. I thought this dream would turn out good. But, I woke up. Lol. Too much for dreaming. My back hurts. Swimming swimming. Lol. But it was fuun.

    xoxo,
    fredericaa. xDD

    Labels: , ,



back to top.