Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Eyes hurt.

    Ok. My summer is very booring. All I do is eat, sleep, pc, text. Hmpf. : I ain't enjoying.

    Soo.. My eyes hurt everyday. Sleeping at 3 or 4 am, texting. Waking up at 6-8 am then use the pc. After that sleep util 3pm.. No lunch. Just like today. It's 3:40pm.. No Lunch. I feel so hungry. Though the food is on the table, I feel soo lazy. Errr..

    I miss updating my blog. Seriously, My last update was like.. 2 weeks ago I think? Haarr..

    I experienced being left home, alone. Haha! At first I was really enjoying it. But my laptop's battery was drained.. And the charger.. Well, I can't seem to find it. Sadness. :

    I was pondering about stuff I can't have too. Like, what if's. It's fun. Haha! :D I'm enjoying while imagining myself having my own house.. Yadda Yadda. :)) Fantasy..

    But I came to a thought that, I can have those stuff. I'll just have to work really hard. :D Agree? I am pretty lazy though. But this school year, I'm gonna strive hard. Yeees! xD Hmm.. I'm an incoming junior. Yaay. :D Can't imagine myself. In 2 years I'm in college. :)) Yaaahhh. Wish I could pass the ACET. Weee. xDDD Or the DLSUcet? Yayayayyy. :) Can't imagine myself. Ha-ha. :D And legally allowed to whereever I wanna go. Ha-ha. Good bye cerfews. And good bye rules.

    xoxo.
    Frederica.

    Labels: , , , , ,



back to top.