Profile.

Call me Frederica, Ica, Chichi or whatevas.
18 years young, Filipina.
A Sophomore Communication Arts student from UST.
Just a normal girl who loves going out and partying.
Stars, Purple and Hello Kitty makes her happy.
Is a dancer.
An infamous ice skater
I love to play dress up


Particulars.
Welcome to http://chaoticwonderland.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
No removing of credits as well !
Hate me ? Click Here .
Owner: Frederica
Opened: May 30 2007
Site name: Chaotic Rainbow-y wonderland
Inspiration: Random Awesomeness
Viewers: visitors since 012109.
Current Stalkers:  Online Users

Ask.
Follow.

multiply//lookbook//formspring// twitter//facebook//tumblr
Email Me

Follow Taste a bit of my rainbow. ♥ Follow missfrederica on Twitter
Links.
bianca. , bianca., erin., kc., mico., lauren., yesha., loui. trish. jacque. olen. sarah crizelle. mitchie. munyee. clarissa. nice. joie. patricia. susan. joanne. ceedee. char and nina. miho. qiyi. pearl. paw.
Ads.
If ever you see an Ad, please click & help me earn some money for a pop of lipbalm. Hahahaha ! :D

Tagboard.


Rewind.


Credits.
Don't remove the credits. Thanks! :D



Information.

Hey peeps. You are very welcome to look around if you like, but please don't take anything without my permission. Strictly no spammers and rippers here! Enjoy your stay while looking around! :D


Cheerdance.. :)

    Okay. So i'm gonna start to make kwento again. :) Well.. This activity is a real whack! Well.. This activity made the whole class get separated. if you know what I mean. Yes.. The whole class made a really ugly scene. The whole class had a fight because of this activity. Well.. Good thing it turned out pretty well. ;)) Heehee. I feet looks like a carpenters foot.







    After the practice.. T'was really dirty && my face, well yeah.. I look really wasted. Ugh! Well.. We're still vain. :))








    We went to TriNoma after.. Haha! Gimikeras ever.

    Hey'ya.. I'm turning 14 on the 4th of Febuary yehey. :)) Lol. I don't wanna grow old.


back to top.